FSX Northeast Philadelphia Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 242.47 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 5 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Northeast Philadelphia Airport (KPNE), Pennsylvania (PA). Update for FSX for Amenab Slade's 2004 scenery. Adds ramp lighting only. Instructions and link to files included. By Jimmy R. Martin.
ESDG Ramp Lights for FS2004. Library for users of Rwy12 Object Placer V1.0 (Rwy12_v1.zip)
This ESDG Ramp Lights library is for users of Rwy12 Objects Placer only. There are 4 Ramp Lights: Quad, Dual, and Single Floodlights, and a small "Street Light." All lights "illuminate the area" in 180º, 90º, 45º and 34º respectively.
Please note that these lights are all built to exact scale in GMax, so please be sure to use only 1 for the size!
ESDG Ramp Lights Project by: Bill Leaming, Max and GMax Modeler for Eaglesoft Development Group.
1. Open the zip file to a temporary folder. Read this document.
2. Move file [add_ESDG_RampLightSet.xml] to C:\Rwy12 Object Placer\Rwy12 folder. Check that it appears there with the other add_ files.
3. Move [ESDG RampLightSet - Bill Leaming] folder, with all files to C:\Rwy12 Object Placer\Rwy12\img folder. Check that it appears there with the other img libraries.
4. Move the RampLight_Library.bgl file from the scenery folder (only the files, not the folder) to your X:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Static Objects Library\Scenery folder.
5. Move the 2 BMP files from the texture folder (only the files, not the folder) to your X:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Static Objects Library\Texture folder.
Delete all the above files.
The archive kpne-update_jrm.zip has 24 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AirNav KPNE - Northeast Philadelphia Airport.url||11.16.10||123 B|
|AirNav photo.jpg||11.16.10||23.07 kB|
|AirNavphoto layout.gif||11.16.10||8.59 kB|
|KPNE Add On Scenery - FS2004 Scenery.txt||11.16.10||99 B|
|KPNE files needed.txt||11.17.10||450 B|
|KPNE_FSX installation.txt||11.17.10||401 B|
|read me.txt||11.17.10||2.46 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.