FSX Duesseldorf EDDL Scenery Patch
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 11.91 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 10 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Duesseldorf EDDL Patch, Germany, v1.0. With this patch following things were improved/changed in the Duesseldorf scenery by Thomas Ruth (TOMEDDL1.ZIP, TOMEDDL2.ZIP): heading of 05L/23R corrected; taxiways aligned to an aerial image and airport chart; considered the latest construction at the airport (exp. taxiway M moved and added N, L; and more), according to the GND-chart; all parking positions added (93 total now), only double occupancy and some GA missing; all airport buildings aligned to aerial images (the light posts, blast fences, western offices and sky train were corrected in GMAX); assigned airlines to the parking positions; corrected apron layout; and more. By Max Epperlein, Thomas Ruth.
With this Patch following things were improved/changed in the Duesseldorf scenery by Thomas Ruth:
- all decorative Vehicle-ways adjusted
- fences moved/corrected
- streets moved/corrected
- landclass moved
- heading of 05L/23R corrected
- taxiways aligned to an aerial image and airport chart
- considered the latest construction at the airport (exp. taxiway M moved and added N,L; and more), according to the GND-chart
- all parking positions added (93 total now), only double occupancy and some GA missing
- align parking-positions to GND-Chart
- mimic apron markings with in the capabilities of ADE
- all airport buildings aligned to aerial images (the light posts, blast fences, western offices and sky train were corrected in GMAX)
- assigned airlines to the parking positions
- added/changed T-offsets
- corrected apron layout
Just deactivate and delete the old EDDL scenery, this counts for every EDDL-Scenery, even non-Thomas Ruth one. After This copy the "tom_eddl_ME" folder to the "Addon Scenery" folder in your root directory of FSX, then just activate the scenery in FSX.
The archive tomeddl_patchme_v1_0.zip has 30 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.