FSX Luftwaffe Douglas DC-2 'NA+LA'
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.94 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Luftwaffe Douglas DC-2 'NA+LA'. This is a repaint for the Douglas DC2 package by the Uiver Team X. The revenue from the sales of the DC-2 package will be donated to the Aviodrome, Dutch National Aviation Theme Park and Museum. By Tim Scharnhop.
This download requires the previous installation of the Douglas DC-2 package for FSX and presumes a standard installation of this package.
1. Unzip dc2X_lw.ZIP to a temporary folder, ensuring that you retain folder names.
2. Within the download, move the texture folder 'texture.luftwaffe' to the folder 'Douglas_DC2_X' within your 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes' folder.
3. If you have installed the latest version of the DC-2 (the last update is from 12/31/2010) you are already done. If not, I would strongly recommend to do so, as the latest update includes many enhancements.
4. Open the aircraft.cfg with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering it sequentially:
title=Douglas DC-2 Luftwaffe X
description=DC-2-115H (formerly KLM 'PH-AKT' C/n 1366) which was captured by the Luftwaffe at Schiphol on 15 May 1940. It became the personal transport of General Christiansen who was based in the Netherlands. It carried the code 'NA+LA' and crashed on 9 August 1940 at Lammershagen.\n\nFSX Flight Dynamics: Tom Falley, Rob Cappers\nModel: Alexander Schreijnders, Jan Visser, Rob Cappers\nTextures: Tim Scharnhop, Gerrit Kranenbarg, Jan Visser\nVC, Interior: Rob Cappers, Tim Scharnhop, Jan Visser\nXML & DLL Programming: HansJörg Naegele\nGauge bitmaps: Rob Cappers, Tim Scharnhop\nEffects: Roland Berger
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
ui_createdby=""Uiver" Team X"
5. Save the file. You're done. Your new aircraft will now appear in the aircraft selection menu within the sim.
Flight Dynamics: Tom Falley, Rob Cappers
Model: Alexander Schreijnders, Jan Visser, Rob Cappers
Textures: Tim Scharnhop, Gerrit Kranenbarg, Jan Visser
VC, Interior: Rob Cappers, Tim Scharnhop, Jan Visser
XML & DLL Programming: HansJörg Naegele
Gauge bitmaps: Rob Cappers, Tim Scharnhop
Modern Avionics: Simflyer, HansJörg Naegele
Effects: Roland Berger
By Tim Scharnhop
The archive dc2x_lw.zip has 15 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.