FSX Battle Worn Corsair
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 14.4 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a repaint of Guy Hulin's Corsair. This aircraft is the Corsair flown by the United States Navy during WW2 shown here with battle worn texture. This aircraft has a 2D and 3D cockpit textures, war emergency power, exhaust flames, exhaust plume, folding wings, tail hook, and FSX updates by Mark Rooks of RDG Aircraft.
Screenshot of battle worn Corsair in flight.
As always back up any original files.
- Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
- Copy the " U.S. Navy Corsair " and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\SIM Objects /Aircraft.
- Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will Cotain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures.
- Unzip the gauges folder and put the gauges in the FSX gauges folder located at "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\Gauges".
Made Simpler. Make sure all files are unzipped the New Plane folder should contain 6 files unzipped they are CFG Airfile Sound Model Texture Panel the New Plane folder with the 6 files goes in the game aircraft folder found at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes follow the path ie open the c drive then open program files then open Microsoft Games then open Microsoft Flight Simulator X then open SimObjects then open Airplanes folder the New Plane goes in that folder.
The archive battleworncorsair.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Pictures and History.zip||05.10.12||1.95 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||05.10.12||3.06 kB|
|Screen shot.jpg||05.10.12||37.74 kB|
|U.S. Navy Corsair.zip||05.10.12||11.15 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.