The Hercules is ready for action after an extensive re-fit. Just Flight is very pleased to announce that C-130 Hercules, one of its most popular titles of recent years, has returned from an extensive re-fit in the Captain Sim workshops and is now released. C-130 Hercules is the result of over 6,000 hours of meticulous development. It is undoubtedly the most sophisticated re-creation of a military aircraft to grace the simulated skies. Staggering graphics and a superb array of detailed animations are mated to an accurate flight model that has been tested by Hercules crews. It has now been in for a major refit at the Captain Sim development studio and returns fully re-worked for Flight Simulator X with Acceleration, SP2, DX10 Preview and Vista compatibility.
The Just Flight package includes E, H J and Gunship variants in 28 authentic liveries. C-130 Hercules also includes a huge printed manual and is fully licensed by Lockheed Martin and the Royal Air Force.
- It's a moving experience! C-130 Hercules has hundreds of custom animations and is modelled using the latest software toolkit to ensure full compatibility and make use of the wide range of new features available in FSX.
- Features an extensive range of 12 Hercules models including the spectacular JATO (Jet Assisted Take Off) Blue Angels show aircraft and the formidable USAF 'Spectre' Gunship
- Highly Detailed Flight Deck, Cargo Cabin and also a Combat Deck on the AC-130 Gunship. The Flight Deck and the Cargo Cabin/Combat Deck are connected via a stairwell so you can actually 'walk' between them in FSX.
- Exclusive visual effects including Infra-Red Launchers, Engine Starting, Engine Smoke and Fuel Dump
- Read all about it! Extensive printed manual (over 250pp) with comprehensive Just Flight tutorial.
- Upgrade opportunity available on DVD-ROM for existing owners of Just Flight's FS2004 C-130 Hercules package.
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: Microsoft™ Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration and DX10 Preview compatible) or FS2004 - Windows Vista or XP
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS: PC with 3.0GHz (equivalent or higher) processor, 1.0Gb RAM, graphics card with 128Mb (or higher) video memory, DVD-ROM drive, 5.0Gb free hard disc space.
About Just Flight
Just Flight, part of the Mastertronic Group, is the world's leading flight simulation specialist, publishing a wide variety of digital aviation products. Their range comprises a multitude of different titles, including stand alone flight simulations as well as add-ons for Microsoft's multi-million selling Flight Simulator and Combat Flight Simulator. Just Flight's sister label, Just Trains, is a specialist brand devoted to stand alone train simulators as well as add-ons for Rail Simulator, Trainz and the ever-popular Microsoft Train Simulator.
A British company, based in Huntingdon, Just Flight has been established for over twelve years. It prides itself on quality, value and customer service, which it backs up with a unique money-back guarantee on all its products.
About The Royal Air Force
Formed in April 1918, the Royal Air Force has defended Great Britain from Bapaume to Basra. The RAF and its pilots are still acknowledged as the best in the world, and their battle honours are many and glorious. Part of their role involves keeping our armed forces supplied throughout the world and to help them in this task they use the Lockheed C-130 Hercules, The Herc' is the most numerous transport aircraft in the west and has been in production longer than any other aircraft in history. The prototype flew in August 1954 and since then over 60 nations have ordered the Hercules. Those in use by the RAF are C-130K versions (known as Hercules C1 and C3) and initial deliveries (of a total of 66 ordered) were made during the mid-1960s and many are destined to remain in service for some years to come, although about half of the fleet have been replaced by the updated C-130J (C4 and C5). Find out more at www.raf.mod.uk
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for MSFS, FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.