The General Electric CF34 is used on several jet airliners, including the Embraer E-Jets, and the Bombardier CRJ. Although the original engines consisted of a single stage fan powered by a 4-stage LP turbine, later versions had higher thrust and advanced technology.
The main good points about this sound pack are
- It is an accurate representation of the GE CF-34-10E engines – it is a compilation of all the best sound moments of the engines.
- The engine sound quality is superb – they were recorded within close proximity to the engines of Flybe 190's and KLM.
- Although it was developed specifically for the Wilco/feelThere Embraer 190, this sound pack can also be used with other add-ons. However, some variations may be noticed on other add-ons.
In addition to the engine sounds recordings, the sound pack also features custom gear, wind, flap, autopilot and stall. This sound pack enhances the realism of the simulation experience, complete with ambient cockpit and wheel rumble sounds. This package also features an optional APU sound.
Since its inception 5 years ago, Turbine Sound Studios has constantly released high quality sound packages for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004.
Founded by Christoffer Petersen, the company uses top quality recordings of real aircraft to create sound packages that enhance the simulation experience. Over the years, TSS has designed a wide range of sound packs, including:
- Dash 8 HD Sound Pack
- Boeing 707 PW JT3D Sound Pack
- 737 CFM56-7b HD
- Airbus 3XX IAE-V2500 HD Sound Pack