AFX File For KPSP
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 11.09 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
AFX File For KPSP, Palm Springs International Airport, California (CA). An update for the default airport with extra parking, support vehicle roads, extra fuel trucks and more. By Ray Smith.
This BGL file was designed by ADE Home Edition and is only for the FSX default airport: assigned parking with extra parking, support vehicle roads rebuilt, extra fuel trucks and many other improvements, airport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view) fully tested with Ultimate Traffic/WOAI but not required, please view the readme before installation.
- NOTE: Make sure there is only ONE 'KPSP.BGL' FILE in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other KPSP.bgl.
- Simply take the BGL file and place it into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/Scenery Folder.
- Start up the Flight sim and the changes will be present.
- Delete the BGL file and the default will then be active.
ADE Utility - Jon Masterson.
TIP: When at KPSP in tower view: go to your control settings and look for the "View track/pan Toggle". Allocate a keyboard key stroke to it (i allocated a button on my X52 controller) this will unlock the user aircraft, then you can use the hat switch to pan 360 degrees around the airport, hitting the key stroke again (in my case a button) will return you to the user aircraft position.
Enjoy and happy flying.
The archive fsxkpspa.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.