AFCAD File For LEMG
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 287.55 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Malaga Airport, Spain. By Matthew Brooks / Alpha-India Group.
This is LEMG - Malaga Airport, Spain for the FSX Default airport and was produced using ADE V1.38.04. Malaga is a busy airport with a high level of scheduled and charter passenger operations along with a high level of executive and general aviation. Although probably best known for its charter flights from the U.K. and Germany, a high number of major European airlines and some U.S. and Canadian and Gulf airlines fly scheduled and chartered flight visit here also.
- Re-aligned all taxiways to their correct path by Jeppesen and AIP charts.
- Added the new taxiways at both ends of Runway 14/32 and surfaced them as per Google Earth.
- Re-drew all aprons to their correct shape, including a part of the new apron now open and the extended GA apron.
- Added Gates, Cargo parking, MIL_Cargo parking and GA parking,as per Jeppesen and AIP charts.
- Corrected all parking spots to sizes given in the AIP charts for maximum size aircraft.
- Coded all gates and overspill parking to match real world use as closely as possible.
- Changed the tower to a more representative style and put the Tower viewpoint above the tower roof.
- Created an extensive vehicle network.
- Corrected designators to all taxiways and segmented taxiway T as per Jeppesen and AIP charts.
- Added and edited numerous Taxiway signs for additional and changed taxiways.
- Added or changed several airport buildings.
- Added airport and civilian vehicles to aprons.
- Added parked vehicles close to the tower and lighting for the cargo and GA aprons - these will be visible to users of FSX Acceleration Pack only.
- Corrected all lighting and T-Offset specifications.
- Added excludes to remove autogen trees and buildings.
- Added a landclass to correct the textures around the airport perimeter, including the area currently being built on.
- Added the outline of the second runway under construction and its associated taxiways.
- Added some cranes in one of the the main areas of construction.
LEMG is undergoing a major expansion that will add a further runway and taxiways in an angled mirror image of the present layout. Major construction work has been taking place there for some time. Some feel of this is included - cranes and the line of the additional runway and taxiways. However, this construction work could not be fully represented in this AFCAD and needs a substantial scenery package. I have focused primarily on the layout of the airside.
Preparation, Verification and Testing:
- Verified against Jeppesen and API Charts dated 15th March 2008.
- Tested with WOAI, UGA, custom AI, default AI.
- Extensively Beta tested by members of the AIG AFCAD Development team and other AIG team members - thanks guys!
Special thanks to Nat Baker for his detailed input on the parking arrangements at LEMG - a crucial element given the large number of airlines visiting and the proportionately very few gates. Without Nat's help, the parking would have been a 'free for all' and much less representative of how the airport operates in the real world.
- Remove any existing LEMG AFD/Afcad file in your FSX installation.
- Place the three files AIG_LEMG_ADE_MB_Default.BGL, AIG_LEMG_ADE_MB_Default_CVX.BGL and AIG_LEMG_ADE_MB_Default_OBJ.BGL in your Addon Scenery/scenery folder and re-start FSX. AIG_LEMG_ADE_MB_Default_CVX.BGL includes the autogen exclude. AIG_LEMG_ADE_MB_Default_OBJ.BGL includes the added buildings, vehicles and other objects.
- Remove or delete the three files AIG_LEMG_ADE_MB_Default.BGL, AIG_LEMG_ADE_MB_Default_CVX.BGL and AIG_LEMG_ADE_MB_Default_OBJ.BGL from your Addon Scenery/scenery folder and re-start FSX.
The archive ailemgxd.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AIG Ground FSX.gif||01.04.09||12.03 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.