AFCAD File For KRDD
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 13.15 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Redding Municipal Airport, Redding, California (CA). By Clear Sky Simulations.
The BGL files in this scenery package were designed and compiled using Airport Design Editor.
This packages uses scenery from the default FSX libraries. In order for the majority of these objects to appear, scenery settings of at least NORMAL are required.
Installation is quick and easy:
- Copy the two BGL files (KRDD_CSS.BGL and KRDD_CSS_CVX.BGL) Into your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder.
- That's it! Load Flight Simulator X and changes will be present.
Uninstalling is even quicker and easier than installing:
- Remove the two BGL files (KRDD_CSS.BGL and KRDD_CSS_CVX.BGL) from your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder.
- Load Flight Simulator X and changes will be present.
This is a freeware package, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! Clear Sky Simulations is not responsible for any damages to your computer as a result of using our scenery files.
The archive krdd.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.