AFCAD File For TJSJ
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 623.43 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, Puerto Rico. This represents a modification to the stock FSX TJSJ. By Kambiz Agazi.
View of Luis Munoz Marin International Airport at night.
TJSJ represents a modification to the stock FSX TJSJ. Too many changes to mention but some of the highlights include:
- New Taxiways, aprons and paths with new taxiway signs per the most current airport diagram.
- Updated approaches per the most current approach plates.
- Revised runway markings, lights and approach lighting per airnav.
- Resized and relocated airport Terminals and Control Tower per airport specifications and the diagram.
- Terminal A, which is currently under construction, has been added with gate assignment per the official Web site.
- Airport class map and surrounding landclass reworked per satellite images.
- Added the Puenta Teodoro Moscoso (Bridge) over Laguna San Jose using VE. The bridge includes the roadway to the airport. Both roadway and bridge have night lighting.
- Airport buildings and facilities reworked per the airport diagram.
- Airline Terminal and gate numbers, locations and assignments per the official Web site's Terminal maps and airline assignments.
- New vehicle paths with additional fuel trucks.
- New off-airport scenery added (office buildings and ships/boats) per satellite images.
- Both runways are now active per cross-wind runway technique.
- AI parking sizes optimized for the MTX 5.2a and WOAI schedules.
- GATE E includes 6 gates (E2 - E7) that were previously assigned to AAL, but due to fiscal cutbacks are now open to other airlines.
While not needed for the scenery to work, I added 15 additional airlines to supplement the MTX 5.2a schedules and to complete major airline operations/service to TJSJ. The MTX editor was used to add simple direct connections between the major hub(s) and TJSJ for the following airlines:
- AFR (Inter-Island)
- AAY (KLAS to TJSJ)
- CFG (EDDF to TJSJ)
- Atlas Air (cargo)
- Mountain Air Cargo
- Arrow Air (cargo)
- TED (KIAD/KORD/KDEN to TJSJ)
Additional small charters that could be added include:
- Air Dominicana RDO
- Air Sunshine RSI
- Cape Air KAP
- PAWA Dominicana PWD
TJSJ is designed to accomodate AI parking for each of the additional airlines listed above.
I have tested TJSJ using FSX sp2, and while I don't anticipate issues with using the earlier versions (RTM and SP1), I cannot guarantee that the visuals will look the same on every setup. While not needed for the scenery to work, I also tested to ensure that TJSJ works with Scenery Tech North America and FS Genesis Mesh.
TJSJ was tested with and optimized for MyTraffic X 5.2a and WOAI. While TJSJ will work with "other" AI packages, I can't guarantee that every airline will park at the correct Concourse or gate when using other AI packages.
While every attempt was made to eliminate errors, there's no such thing as "perfect" scenery. Please let me know if you come across any MAJOR errors or problems.
Special note: TJSJ_KA.bgl was created using the powerful airport design utility by Jon Masterson (ADE V1.40). Please visit here: http://www.airportdesigneditor.co.uk for more information. The approach transitions were updated using official plates and ADE V1.40. A special thanks to Jim Vile who is a member of the ADE team and is the author of the approach code module of ADE.
The archive tjsj_ka.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|TJSJ Installation.txt||07.09.09||3.36 kB|
|aerodrome tjsj.gif||05.20.09||81.00 kB|
|TJSJ NIGHT.gif||07.09.09||253.66 kB|
|San Juan Bridge Night.gif||06.09.09||249.84 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.