AFCAD For VABB
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 16.37 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Chhatrapati Shivaji Int'l Airport, India. This file gives the latest layout of the taxiways with taxiway signs, and parking stands/gates with numbers. By Sanjay Dutt.
Information has been gathered from AIP Supplements issued by AAI.
The AFCAD file has been created using Airport Facilitator X version 1.08. Do NOT edit the file in Lee Swordy's AFCAD v2.21 as all taxiway signs and some other data will be lost.
- Extract the VABB folder with its scenery & texture folders to '\Addon Scenery' folder.
- The file named AFX_FSX_VABB0910.BGL should be in the 'scenery' folder.
- Ensure this is activated in FSX and is at a higher priority than the Addon Scenery folder.
- Restart FSX, go to VABB and enjoy.
The archive vabb_fsx_0910.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.