AFCAD Files For Aircraft Boneyards Volume 1
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 19.2 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 7 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Three AFCADs for aircraft boneyards in the desert southwest Kingman, Phoenix-Goodyear and Marana/Pinal County, Arizona (AZ). By Erik Ingram.
As I'm sure a lot of you have figured out, the makers of FSX didn't do much in the way of recreating the various aircraft boneyards acorss the US southwest in Arizona, California, etc. (Funny though, that boneyard-ready aircraft are included as scenery objects :P) This will fix that. I have added various static aircraft to the boneyards in Kingman, AZ (IGM), Marana, AZ/Pinal County (MZJ) and Phoenix-Goodyear, AZ. Other airports, like the AMARG at Davis-Monthan AFB and Roswell, NM, will appear in Volume 2.
- Copy the files 'KGYR_ADEX_ETI', 'KIGM_ADEX_ETI' and 'KMZJ_ADEX_ETI' and paste them in your Addon Scenery/scenery directory (AddonScenery/scenery/name/scenery or something like that).
- Activate this folder in FSX (Settings/scenery Library/Add Area/Navigate to above folder). This isn't necessary if you have done so previously for other AFCADs.
- Enjoy, and thanks for downloading!
The archive boneyardxvol1.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.