Nagasaki Airport (RJFU) AFCAD Files
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 439.72 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Nagasaki Airport (RJFU) AFCAD Files. Kyusyu AFCAD Series Vol. 8 - Nagasaki Airport and JMSDF Omura Air Base (Nagasaki Kyusyu Japan) AFCAD files for FSX.
Screenshot of plane taking of from Nagasaki Airport.
- Unzip files into temporary location.
- Install the AK_FSX_RJFU folder in the Addon Scenery folder of your FSX. May be (Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery).
- Add AK_FSX_RJFU to the Scenery library.
The archive naga_apt.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Addon Scenery||04.04.08||0 B|
|Nagasaki RJFU.bgl||04.04.08||94.81 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.