AFCAD File For EKBI
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 35.81 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Billund Airport, Denmark. All gates and taxiways positioned to match exact real world positions using data from the Danish Aeronautical Information Publication. This is ment as a replacement for the AFCAD file included in "Denmark Scenery 1.3" for FSX (DENMARK_SCENERY_FSX13_PARTONE.ZIP, etc.). Mainly intended for IVAO use. By Jonathan K. Hougaard.
Overview of Billund Airport, Denmark.
This AFCAD is ment as a replacement for the AFCAD files included in "Denmark Scenery 1.3" for FSX. It is mainly intended for use online on IVAO network, but can be used anywhere else too.
- All gates correctly positioned using data from Danish Aeronautical Information Publication.
- All taxiways are positioned correctly using picture material from Google Earth (COWI A/S) and data from Danish AIP.
- Aprons re-drawn.
- AI traffic can seem buggy at some points.
- Move "AFX_EKBI.bgl" into your the folder where Denmark Scenery is installed (Usually "..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\Denmark scenery\scenery" folder, overwriting the existing file.
- The AFCAD will become active after you restart FSX.
I have put many hours into making this AFCAD file and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.
The archive ekbi_afcad.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.