AFCAD File For KTUL
Tulsa International Airport, Tulsa, Oklahoma (OK). This airport update was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the default FSX airport. One file with the crosswind runway activated where all three runways will be used for takeoff/landing and one fi...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 224.11 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Tulsa International Airport, Tulsa, Oklahoma (OK). This airport update was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the default FSX airport. One file with the crosswind runway activated where all three runways will be used for takeoff/landing and one file as the default runway operation. Minor changes to the terminal, assigned parking with extra parking, taxiways and taxi signs updated to the latest charts, extra fuel trucks, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements, airport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view). By Ray Smith.
View of Tulsa International Airport.
There are 3 BGL files: KTUL_ADE_RS.BGL, KTUL_ADE_CW_RS.BGL and a KTUL_ADE_OBJ.BGL file.
Runway Operation Files:
The KTUL_ADE_CW_RS.BGL file is with the Xwind runway activated where all 3 runways will be used Simultaneously.
The KTUL_ADE_RS.BGL file is the same as the default runway operation.
Assigned parking is the same in both files.
If you are using my earlier version please remove/delete these files first or overwrite them, if you would rather keep them remove them to another folder not associated with FSX.
- Take the KTUL_RS.BGL file of your choice (only one) and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Take the KTUL_ADE_OBJ.BGL file and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Scenery/Global/scenery folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- NOTE: PLEASE ONLY USE ONE KTUL_RS.BGL FILE AT A TIME. I.E. Make sure there is only ONE KTUL_RS.BGL FILE in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other KTUL.bgl to avoid incorrect parking and other airport conflicts.
- If you have any AI Traffic Addons please make sure they have "NOT" installed another Afcad for this airport as this will also cause a conflict.
- NOTE: When using ATIS with the KTUL_ADE_CW_RS.BGL file you will hear the fake runway's as well as the airport runways, this is the method used in activating non parallel runway's and should be ignored or if preferred use the version KTUL_ADE_RS.BGL
- Delete/remove the BGL files and the default airport will then be active.
TIP: When at KTUL in tower view, go to your control settings and look for the "View track/pan Toggle" allocate a keyboard key stroke to it (i allocated a button on my controller) this will unlock the user aircraft, then you can use the hat switch to pan 360 degrees around the airport, hitting the key stroke again (in my case a button) will return you to the user aircraft position.
Enjoy and happy flying.
The archive ktul_ade_rs_fsx.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.