AFCAD File For KLIT
Adams Airport, Little Rock, Arkansas (AR). This airport was designed with the latest version of ADE and made only for the FSX default airport. One file with the crosswind runway activated and in full operation where all three runways will be used for takeoff/landing and one file as the default...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 77.7 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 3 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Adams Airport, Little Rock, Arkansas (AR). This airport was designed with the latest version of ADE and made only for the FSX default airport. One file with the crosswind runway activated and in full operation where all three runways will be used for takeoff/landing and one file as the default runway operation. Assigned parking with extra parking, lighted helipad, taxiways and taxi signs updated/corrected to the latest charts, new control tower, support vehicle roads and fuel trucks now added and many other improvements. Airport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view). By Ray Smith.
Little Rock National Airport Logo.
There are 4 BGL files: KLIT_ADE_RS.BGL, KLIT_ADE_CW_RS.BGL, KLIT_ADE_CVX.BGL and a KLIT_ADE_OBJ.BGL file.
Runway Operation Files:
- The KLIT_ADE_CW_RS.BGL file is with the Xwind runway activated where all 3 runways will be used simultaneously.
- The KLIT_ADE_RS.BGL file is the same as the default runway operation.
Assigned parking is the same in both files.
- Take the KLIT_RS.BGL runway file of your choice (only one) and the KLIT_ADE_CVX.BGL file and place both of these files into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Take the KLIT_ADE_OBJ.BGL file and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Scenery/Global/scenery folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- NOTE: PLEASE ONLY USE ONE RUNWAY KLIT_RS.BGL FILE AT A TIME. i.e: make sure there is only ONE of the KLIT_RS.BGL FILES and the KTPA_ADE_CVX.BGL file in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other KLIT.bgl to avoid incorrect parking and other airport conflicts.
- If you have any AI Traffic Addons please make sure they have "NOT" installed another Afcad for this airport as this will also cause a conflict.
- NOTE: when using ATIS with the KLIT_ADE_CW_RS.BGL file you will hear the fake runways as well as the airport runways, this is the method used in activating non parallel runways and should be ignored or if preferred use the version KLIT_ADE_RS.BGL.
- Delete/remove the BGL files and the default airport will then be active.
TIP: when in tower view at KLIT: go to your control settings and look for the "View track/pan Toggle" allocate a keyboard key stroke to it (i allocated a button on my controller) this will unlock the user aircraft, then you can use the hat switch to pan 360 degrees around the airport, hitting the key stroke again (in my case a button) will return you to the user aircraft position.
Enjoy and Happy flying.
The archive klit_ade_rs_fsx.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.