AFCAD File For KPBI
Palm Beach International Airport, Florida (FL), USA. This airport was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the FSX default airport. One version with the crosswind runway activated and in full operation where all 3 runways will be used for takeoff/la...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 655.55 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 5 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Palm Beach International Airport, Florida (FL), USA. This airport was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the FSX default airport. One version with the crosswind runway activated and in full operation where all 3 runways will be used for takeoff/landing, and one version as the default runway operation. Runways now corrected to 14/32, 10L/28R and 10R/28L and all approach data corrected for them, taxiways and taxi signs updated to the latest charts, assigned parking with extra parking, the gap in the main terminal at concourse A and B now has a building there, new control tower, extra fuel trucks, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements. Airport views are from inside the new control tower (when in tower view). By Ray Smith.
Aerial view of Palm Beach International Airport.
There are 4 BGL files: KPBI_ADE_RS.BGL, KPBI_ADE_CW_RS.BGL, KPBI_ADE_CVX.bgl and a KPBI_ADE_OBJ.BGL file.
Runway Operation Files:
- The KPBI_ADE_CW_RS.BGL file is with the Xwind runway activated where all 3 runways will be used simultaneously.
- The KPBI_ADE_RS.BGL file is the same as the default runway operation.
Assigned parking is the same in both files.
If you are using my earlier version please remove/delete these files first or overwrite them, if you would rather keep them remove them to another folder not associated with FSX.
- Take the KPBI_RS.BGL runway file of your choice (only one) and the KPBI_ADE_CVX.BGL file and place both of these files into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Take the KPBI_ADE_OBJ.BGL file and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Scenery/Global/scenery folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE ONLY USE ONE RUNWAY OPERATION FILE AT ANY TIME. Make sure there is only ONE of the KPBI_RS.BGL FILES and the KPBI_ADE_CVX.BGL file in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other KPBI.bgl to avoid incorrect parking and other airport conflicts.
- If you have any AI Traffic Addons please make sure they have "NOT" installed another AFCAD for this airport as this will also cause a conflict.
- PLEASE NOTE: When using ATIS with the KPBI_ADE_CW_RS.BGL file you will hear the fake runways as well as the airport runways, this is the method used in activating non parallel runways and should be ignored or if preferred use the version KPBI_ADE_RS.BGL.
- Delete/remove the BGL files and the default airport will then be active.
Enjoy and happy flying.
View of Palm Beach International Airport at night.
The archive kpbi_ade_rs_fsx.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.