FS2004 U.S. Airways Boeing 737-400
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 453.53 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the default B737 in US Airways livery. Repaint by Patrick Finch.
This is my second repaint of the default FS2004 737 in U.S. Airways livery.. To enable a smaller file size I am only including one texture file in this zip archive. Therefore, the installation procedure will be a little different. Please follow the instructions below:
- In My Computer, navigate to your FS9\aircraft\b737_400 folder.
- Right-click and hold your mouse button down on any one of the texture folders.
- Drag the folder to an empty area within this window.
- Release the mouse button. In the ensuing pop-up menu that appears, left-click on "Copy Here".
- Now rename your new texture folder accordingly. If your last texture folder was texture.4, for example, then you will want to rename your new folder texture.5
- Extract the b737_400_t.bmp file in this zip archive to your new texture folder, making sure "use folder names" is NOT checked in the WinZip dialog box. Select "yes" when prompted to overwrite the old b737_400_t.bmp file.
- Lastly, copy and paste the information below into your b737_400 aircraft.cfg file. Substitute the x's with the appropriate number for your new texture folder:
title=Boeing 737-400 Paintx
description="One should hardly be surprised that the world's most prolific manufacturer of commercial aircraft is also the producer of the world's most popular jetliner. The 737 became the best-selling commercial jetliner worldwide when orders for it hit 1,831 in June 1987 (surpassing Boeing's own 727 as the previous champ). However, it wasn't always that way\s in the first few years of production, there were so few orders that Boeing considered canceling the program. They didn't, and the airplane has more than proven itself in over three decades of service."
You should be good to go now. Start up FS9 and make sure your new U.S. Airways aircraft is in the 737 selection menu.
The archive usair73.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.