FS2004 SGA AA MD-83
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.37 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
SGA AA MD-83 with 32 bit hi-res textures. Repainted by Mike Baumann.
Screenshot of SGA AA MD-83 in flight.
Thank you for downloading our new McDonnell Douglas MD88 aircraft! This new aircraft features a completely new Gmax model that is true to the real aircraft in many ways. This aircraft include both flat and coned tails, along with working airstairs. Other features include retractable landing lights, accurate light placement, full animations, accurately shaped wings, flaps, and fuselage, and opening passenger and cargo doors.
In order for you to enjoy this aircraft to its full potential, please carefully follow the installation instructions.
- Extract this zip file to your where you installed the base SGA MD-8X aircraft.
- It will create a texture.AA folder.
- Edit you aircraft.cfg and add an additional fltsim.XX section like the example below.
title=FlightFX/SGA MD83 AA
description=The DC-9-83 (MD83) is a development of the DC-9 Super 80 and features improved aerodynamics and updated engines.
- Subsitute "fltsim XX" for the appropriate entry in YOUR cfg. So if this is the 4th MD-88, you make this one 05: (Remember the numbering starts with 00).
- In order for you to use the landing lights and extend the stairs, you need to assign a key to your tail hook and wing fold commands.
- Copy SMOKE_JT8D.fx to your FS2004 effects folder. 'I' activates smoke.
The following animations are user-controlled on this aircraft:
Landing Lights - Tail Hook
Airstairs - Wing Fold
Cargo Door - Shift + E + 2
Passenger Door - Shift + E
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FDE IS THE OLD SUPER 80 FDE, AS MIKE HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO MAKE A NEW ONE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ACCURACY.
ABOVE ALL, PLEASE ENJOY THE AIRCRAFT!
Screenshot of SGA AA MD-83 tail decal.
The archive sgam83aa.zip has 17 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.