FS2004 Blank Textures For The SGA A300B4-200
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 939 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
These are full bitmap textures for painters. The fuselage and engines will not work in flightsim unless they are converted by using whatever texture conversion tool you prefer. Released by Steve Drabek.
Screenshot of plain white SGA A300B4-200 in flight.
The wings and night textures are compressed using DXt3. Sorry I don't have uncompressed bitmaps for those yet.
I am currently working on a paint kit which will include fuse masters for PSP and PSD format.
Please remember to include the credits in your repaints.
- Erick Cantu (Model, Textures)
- Chris Trott (Technical Advisor)
- Bill Lutz (Technical Advisor)
- Harald Nehring and FrankWeis (Use of their A310 FDE)
- Albaro Villegas (Maintenance Facility Planner Used as Reference)
- Fraser Turner (Custom Animations)
- Paint textures by Eric Cantu
The archive sga300bl.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.