FSX Lancair G-1000
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 20.31 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The Robert Christopher 2004 flight simulator Lancair Legacy 2000 modified and updated completely for Flight Simulator X. The Legacy provides additional passenger and luggage space as well as increased performance. Using a 310 hp Continental IO-550-N, the Legacy achieves cruise speeds in excess of 300 mph. Painted in a rich red and white with gold trim. Updated flight dynamics now has a added NOS boost cruise up to 400 mph. This sporty Lancair also has a new glass G1000 2D and standard 3D panel using default FSX gauges. All modifications and textures by Mark Rooks of RDG Aircraft.
Screenshot of Lancair G-1000 in flight.
To install this aircraft:
As always back up any original files.
- Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
- Copy the G-1000_Lancair.zip " and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\SIM Objects /Aircraft".
- Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will Cotain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures.
- The 2D and 3D Panel uses default Gauges and Gauges in the Panel Folder .. No need to install Gauges.
Make sure all files are unzipped the New Plane folder should contain 6 files unzipped they are CFG Airfile Sound Model Texture Panel the New Plane folder with the 6 files goes in the game aircraft folder found at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes follow the path ie open the c drive then open program files then open Microsoft Games then open Microsoft Flight Simulator X then open SimObjects then open Airplanes folder the New Plane goes in that folder.
The archive lancair_g-1000.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|FSX Lancair G-1000.zip||02.18.12||14.73 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||02.18.12||2.14 kB|
|Reg. Text.txt||02.18.12||595 B|
|Screen Shot 2.jpg||02.18.12||37.18 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.