FSX Montana Freight Handlers Piper J-3 Cub
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 14.64 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 5 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a fictional repaint of the A2A Piper J3 in Montana Freight Handlers colors, with and with out logos. Includes two main body textures. By Harry Gage.
Screenshot of blue and white Piper J-3 Cub on the ground.
All credit for the original plane goes to A2A.
- Extract this folder to your A2A_PiperJ3 directory.
- Add these lines to you aircraft config after your last entry.
- I have included 2 main body textures, PiperJ3_t.dds is the no logo version. If you want to fly with the Montana Freight Handlers logo rename the original one and change the file name on the _logo one to PiperJ3_t.dds.
title=A2A Piper Cub MFH
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
ui_createdby="A2A Simulations Inc."
description="The Piper Cub embodies the very essence of the romance and gypsy-lure of flying. Its design is one of the most fundamental expressions of the basic, primal relationship between pilot and airplane and few airplanes define stick and rudder more faithfully and distinctly than does the Cub."
The archive a2a_piperj3_mfh.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|PiperJ3_t _logo.dds||04.18.12||21.33 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.