FSX RCAF Lahr AB Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.2 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
V1. Lahr Air Base (EDTL) is located in southern Germany near the the city of Offenburg and not far from the German/French border. During the cold war this airbase was used by the Royal Canadian Air Force. The airbase is civil used. These sceneries are updated stock sceneries and done with ADE X 1.50 and objects from stock. Also included is the tower and fire station by Malte Deja and Wolfgang Schroeder and Jim Dhaenen's hardened shelters. It has lots of parking spots and you can taxi everywhere as it is in real. By Uwe Steenweg.
Screenshot of plane flying over Lahr Air Base.
Note: The Scenery has not been tested with any addon software like Ultimate Terrain Europe X or VFR Germany.
Installation of Jim Dhaenens hardened shelters (if not already done):
- Unzip the file has_lib-1.zip whereever you like.
- Install the hardned shelters as given in the attached readme file.
Installation of Malte Deja's and Wolfgang Schroeder`s buildings:
- Unzip the zip file Malte_Dejas_Objects.zip where ever you want.
- Move the content of the folder texture to your FSX/Addon Scenery/texture folder.
- Move the content of the folder scenery to your FSX/Addon Scenery/Scenery folder.
Installation of my work:
- Unzip the files anywhere
- To get RCAF Lahr AB move the two .bgl files of the Folder EDTL_RCAF-Lahr-AB_V1 called - EDTL_ADEX_US_V-1.BGL and EDTL_ADEX_US_V-1_CVX.bgl - to your FSX /Addon Scenery /scenery Folder.
Just delete the files from the folders mentioned above.
The archive edtl_rcaf-lahr-ab_v1.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Archive created by free jZip.url||01.04.11||58 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.