FSX Hohn AB Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.78 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
V1. Hohn Air Base (EDNH) is located in northern Germany near the city of Rendsburg (Schleswig-Holstein) in the middle between the Northsea and the Baltic Sea. The base is the home of the Lufttransportgeschwader (LTG) 63 (Air Transport Wing 63). The airbase will be closed soon. This scenery is an updated stock scenery and done with ADE X 1.50 and objects from stock. Also included is the tower and fire station by Malte Deja and Wolfgang Schroeder. It has lots of parking spots. By Uwe Steenweg.
Aerial view of Hohn Air Base.
Note: The Scenery has not been tested with any addon software like Ultimate Terrain Europe X or VFR Germany.
Installation of Malte Deja's and Wolfgang Schroeder`s buildings (if not already done):
- Unzip the zip file Malte_Dejas_Objects.zip where ever you want.
- Move the content of the folder texture to your FSX/Addon Scenery/texture folder.
- Move the content of the folder scenery to your FSX/Addon Scenery/Scenery folder.
Installation of my work:
- Unzip the files anywhere
- To get ETNH Hohn AB move the two .bgl files of the Folder ETNH_Hohn-AB_V1 called - EDNH_ADEX_US_V-1.BGL and EDNH_ADEX_US_V-1_CVX.bgl - to your FSX /Addon Scenery /scenery Folder.
- Just delete the files from the folders mentioned above.
The archive etnh_hohn-ab_v-1.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Archive created by free jZip.url||01.04.11||58 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.