FSX RAF Kenley Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.05 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 6 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
An accurate representation of this former RAF base as it is today. While the Spitfires and Hurricanes are long gone, it is still used by the Air Cadets as a gliding facility. By David Birch / DB FlightSim.
Screenshot of RAF Kenley scenery.
To install this package, please follow the instructions bellow.
- Extract 'RAF_Kenley.zip' to the desktop or another location of your choice on your computer.
- Run 'RAF Kenley by DB FlightSim .exe'
- Launch FSX. Go to Settings>Scenery Library.
- Navigate to your FSX folder (On most Windows computers it can be found by default at C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X or C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X) and find the 'DB FlightSim' folder. Then click on 'RAF Kenley' then OK. Then press OK and the package will be found in your scenery library.
NB: If you select 'RAF Kenley', press OK and just go into the RAF Kenley folder, click in the white space bellow the two folders. This should then take you back to the scenery library window.
The archive raf_kenley_by_db_flightsim.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|RAF Kenley by DB FlightSim.exe||08.31.12||199.44 kB|
|RAF Kenley manual.pdf||08.31.12||527.33 kB|
|Kenley Preview 1.jpg||08.31.12||1.18 MB|
|Kenley Preview 2.jpg||08.31.12||1.28 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.