FSX Margarita Airport (SVMG) Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 80.6 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Venezuela. This scenery includes terminal building with realistic textures from images obtained from Internet. In addition, corrects the erroneous position of the runway to the real-life coordinates. With photo-terrain scenery from satellite imagery of Google Earth. Also includes a friendly auto-install. Requires installation of FSX-SP2 or FSX-Acceleration. By David Maldonado and Gustavo La Cruz.
Screenshot of Margarita Airport scenery.
This scenario has a friendly Auto-Install. Follow these steps for a successful installation:
- Install this package in your FSX main folder.
- When you start FSX, make sure that the scenery is in the scenery library.
- Go choose SVMG! that's it!
- Thanks to Erick Rodriguez (aka | XTerk-RS |), the development and improvement tool that facilitates the installation of this scenery.
- Thanks to the creators of the free tools used to this scenario.
The archive svmg_fsx.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|SVMG - Readme.pdf||11.25.12||697.15 kB|
|SVMG 0.jpg||11.25.12||1.14 MB|
|svmg 12.jpg||11.25.12||440.80 kB|
|svmg 10.jpg||11.25.12||464.41 kB|
|svmg 7.jpg||11.25.12||504.79 kB|
|svmg 5.jpg||11.25.12||381.42 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.