FS2004 Island Airlines Ford Trimotor
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2.26 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the default Ford Trimotor. Textures only. By Ed Knapp.
Screenshot of Island Airlines Ford Trimotor in flight.
- Unzip the contents of this file to a temporary directory.
- Copy the folder "Texture.island" to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\Ford_Trimotor.
- Copy the following text into your aircraft.cfg file located here C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\Ford_Trimotor.
title=Island Airlines Trimotor
description="Nicknamed the "Tin Goose," the Ford 4-AT Tri-Motor pioneered early airline and air transport routes. In 1925, the Ford Motor Company bought the Stout Metal Plane Company to gain rights to the Tri-Motor design. In all, 198 Ford Tri-Motors were built. During its years of regular service in the late 1920s and early 1930s, the Ford Tri-Motor helped popularize commercial flight and promote the safety of flying to travelers."
- Replace the 'x' where you see [fltsim.x] with the number this aircraft represents. If it is your third aircraft it would be [fltsim.3].
The archive isl_tri.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|read me.txt||08.06.03||1.93 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.