FS2004 Cubana Douglas DC-3/C-47
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 695.57 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 30 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Compania Nacional Cubana de Aviacion, registration CU-T38. Cubana had three DC3's and ten C47's in use. CU-T38 was ex PanAm NC33609. Textures only. This is a repaint of the default FS2004 DC-3 by Dale DeLuca.
Screenshot of Cubana Douglas DC-3/C-47 in flight.
- Unzip dc3cub.zip to a temporary folder.
- In your 'Flight Simulator 9/Aircraft/Douglas_DC3' folder, make a copy of the folder 'texture'.
- Name it 'texture.cub.
- Within your download, you'll find 1 bmp texture named "Douglas_DC3_1_T.bmp". Move it to the new folder you have just created (overwrite existing bmp-file "Douglas_DC3_1_T.bmp").
- Back up your AIRCRAFT.CFG file (found in your 'Douglas_DC3' folder).
- Open AIRCRAFT.CFG with a text editor. Paste the following under your last [flightsim.xxx] entry:
[fltsim.xxx] (....change this number to the next in sequence)
title=Douglas DC-3 Compania Nacional Cubana de Aviacion
ui_variation=Compania Nacional Cubana de Aviacion
description=="The Douglas DC-3 revolutionized air transportation and airline service during the 1930s and 1940s. It was a luxury airliner that boasted cabin heat and running water in its on-board lavatory. With the right balance of efficiency, range, speed, and payload, the DC-3 was the first aircraft to earn a profit for its owners just by carrying passengers. The hero of early airlines, a handful of DC-3s are still at work today."
- Save the file. You're done; she will appear in your aircraft selection menu accordingly.
The archive dc3cub.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.