FS2004 Interior Airways C-46
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2.49 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 4 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only; requires C46GA.ZIP. Interior Airways livery for Libardo Guzman, Greg Pepper and Tom Gibson's Curtiss C46 Commando. Repainted by Dave McQueen.
- First, make sure that the base model (c46ga.zip) is installed on your system.
- Find the Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\GA C46 folder. Or the Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\GA C46 folder.
- Unzip the texture folder (texture.interior) contained in this file and copy it to the "GA C46" folder.
- Using a text editor such as Wordpad copy the 20 lines below into the GA C46 folder's aircraft.cfg after the last listed aircraft.
atc_id_color = 0x00000000
atc_id_font = Verdana, -11, 1, 600, 0
description = Curtiss C-46A\n\Interior circa 1961\n\Repaint by Dave McQueen\n\nThanks to Tom Gibson and the team at California Classic for sharing this wonderful airplane with us.
Then do this:
Using the text editor change The first line of the section above so that the number 12 in [fltsim.14] is changed to a number one number higher than the one that precedes it in the aircraft.cfg file. For example in the Interior section above if it was placed after the section that read [fltsim.7] in the first line, then the section above would need to be changed from [fltsim.12] to [fltsim.8].
The archive c46int.zip has 26 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.