FS2004 Boeing 377 Textures
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.24 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Includes replacement texture bitmaps for the CalClassic B377 without radar. They are designed to provide night lighting effects in the VC, and have a revised fabric covering on the cockpit walls and ceiling. Modified textures by Bruce Smythe.
- Go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft and open the aircraft folder for your Stratocruiser.
- Open the texture folder and you'll see files called vc_1_t through vc_4_t. You can either replace them with these new files, or rename your old ones as, say: orig_vc_1_t etc.
- Copy all these new files into the aircraft's texture folder.
- If you have more than one texture for your Strat, you have to replace the files vc_1_t through vc_4_t in all of the texture folders.
Note: Don't use this set for the C-97 variants or the B377's with radar, they don't fit and they don't have the correct background for the C-97 cockpit.
Okay, launch FS9 sometime after sunset or before dawn and turn on some lights. The cockpit should do the Christmas Tree thing.
Enjoy. It's a beautiful bird.
The archive b377vctx.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Clues on what to do.txt||04.12.08||1.40 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.