FS2004 Sylt Air Partenavia P68
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 271.76 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a MIAT (Missing in AI Traffic) of the Sylt Air Partenavia P68 for the Klaus Brosemann model. To be used with the Klaus Brosemann P68 base files package available separately (AIP68BV1.ZIP). By Phil Rademacher.
- To install the repaint, drop the texture folder "texture.Sylt Air" into your Klaus Brosemann Partenavia P68 folder.
- There are two options the usual DXT3 texture for smaller texture size and the better looking 32bit version. If you want the 32bit just copy the file "AI-P68B.bmp" into the texture folder where the DXT3 is and overwrite it.
- Then open the aircraft.cfg file and add this entry after the last similar looking entry:
title=AI P68B Sylt Air
ui_type=Partenavia P68 Victor
description=AI Paint by Phil
Now change the [fltsim.x] entry to [fltsim."number of entry before + 1"]. So if the last entry was 4, you have to change the x to a 5.
The archive p68awu.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Sylt Air P68.jpg||11.24.07||69.95 kB|
|texture.Sylt Air||11.21.07||0 B|
|texture.Sylt Air 32bit||11.24.07||0 B|
|README MIAT.txt||07.26.09||2.09 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.