FS2004 AVENSA Convair CV340 YV-C-EVA
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2.43 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Convair 340 twins were introduced to the Venezuelan airline AVENSA in 1953 for a new service to Miami. The close association with Pan American Airways was already apparent in the external liveries of all aircraft and the new Convairliners were also painted in the familiar blue striped decoration. YV-C-EVA (subject of this repaint) was the first of five and was delivered in December 1953. By Jaap de Baare.
- First make sure that there is a model in your Convair folder called: model.340sn (sn for short nose)
- Now unzip AVENSA_cv340.zip to a temporary folder. There you will see a texture folder, a few screenprints and this Readme text file.
- Select the "AVENSA" texture folder and place or copy it to your Convair 340 aircraft folder.
- Back up the corresponding 'AIRCRAFT.CFG' file (should you wish) and open the original with a text editor.
- Add the following to your 'AIRCRAFT.CFG' file and change the XX [fltsim.xx] to the next number in sequence:
description=Convair CV-340 AVENSA \nAEROVIAS VENEZOLANAS S. A. \nYV-C-EVA ca. 1953
- Save the file and you are done.
The archive avensa_cv340.zip has 24 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AVENSA_cv340 2.jpg||06.25.10||576.53 kB|
|AVENSA_cv340 4.jpg||06.24.10||260.42 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.