FSX Embraer 190-LR Engine Smoke Effect
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 91.24 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Engine smoke effect for the Premier Aircraft Design freeware Embraer 190-LR, (E190KLMX.ZIP). By Tom Tiedman.
- Copy and paste the enclosed "fx_smoke_f6.fx" file into your FSX "Effects" folder. (It's probably there already, so look first).
- Copy and paste all of the [SMOKESYSTEM] info. below into your Embraer 190-LR "aircraft.cfg" file (then click 'file', then click 'save', of course). I pasted mine between the [jet_engine] section and the [flight_tuning] section with good results. The aircraft is located in your airplanes menu under "EMBRAER".
- Press your "I" key while flying your Embraer 190-LR in FSX and enjoy the smoke!
smoke.0=-4.832, -14.316, -5.701, fx_smoke_f6
smoke.1=-4.832, 14.316, -5.701, fx_smoke_f6
The archive s.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||07.07.10||1.14 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.