FSX BAe ATP Smoke Effect
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 455.8 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Engine smoke effect for the Ennigma Simulations freeware FS2004 BAe ATP (ENIGMA_ATP_BASEBACK.ZIP). By Tom Tiedman.
- Copy and paste the enclosed "fx_smoke_f6.fx" file into your FSX "Effects" folder. (It's probably there already, so look first).
- Open your BAe ATP "aircraft.cfg" file and delete the Ennigma FS2004 "[SMOKESYSTEM] wingtip vortices" info. It will not work in FSX. The default FSX wingtip vortices work on the BAe ATP instead when used in FSX.
- Copy and paste all of the [SMOKESYSTEM] info. below into the "aircraft.cfg" file, replacing the smokesystem you just deleted. I pasted mine between the [folding_wings] section and the [Tailhook] section with good results.
- Press your "I" key while flying your BAe ATP in FSX and enjoy the engine smoke (and wingtip vortices in high-G maneuvers, as the enclosed pics show).
smoke.0=-8.232, -14.416, -.501, fx_smoke_f6
smoke.1=-8.232, 14.506, -.501, fx_smoke_f6
The archive fsx_ennigmasim_bae_atp_engine_smoke_effect.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Left Bank.jpg||06.30.10||80.71 kB|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||06.30.10||1.63 kB|
|Right Bank.jpg||06.30.10||134.65 kB|
|With Wingtip Vortices.jpg||06.30.10||59.15 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.