FSX Airbus A300B Engine Smoke Effects
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 334.75 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Engine smoke effect for the Thomas Ruth FSX Airbus A300-B, which you must have previously installed in FSX. Works with all three versions, the A300-B1, A300-B2, and A300-B4. Easy installation. By Tom Tiedman.
This smoke is hidden inside the engines when the aircraft is standing still. As the aircraft begins moving, the smoke trail appears. As the aircraft comes to a stop, the smoke hides back inside of the engines again.
- Copy and paste the enclosed "fx_smoke_f6.fx" file into your FSX "Effects" folder. (It is probably there already.)
- Copy and paste all of the [SMOKESYSTEM] info. below into all 3 of your your A300_B model's "aircraft.cfg" files. (then click 'file', then click 'save' for each one, of course.) I pasted mine at the bottom of all 3 files with good results.
- Press your "I" key while flying your A330-B's in FSX and enjoy the smokey engines!
smoke.0=13.232, -26.416, -9.001, fx_smoke_f6
smoke.1=13.232, 26.416, -9.001, fx_smoke_f6
The archive fsx_airbus_a300-b_engine_smoke.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|A300-B Smoke.jpg||08.05.10||156.04 kB|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||08.05.10||1.47 kB|
|Smoke 2.jpg||08.05.10||87.66 kB|
|Smoke 3.jpg||08.05.10||110.00 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.