FSX Avro Vulcan Smoke Effects
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 223.37 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
FSX compatible engine smoke effect for the freeware Phoenix Design Avro Vulcan. Easy installation. By Tom Tiedman.
- Open your Vulcan's "aircraft.cfg" file, find the [SMOKESYSTEM] section, and erase it. It does not display properly in FSX.
- Copy and paste all of the [SMOKESYSTEM] info. below back into your Vulcan's "aircraft.cfg" file, replacing what you just erased.
- Copy and paste the enclosed "fx_smoke_f6.fx" file into your FSX "Effects" folder. (It's probably there already). Then click 'file', then click 'save', of course.
- Press your "I" key while flying your Vulcan in FSX and enjoy the smoke!
Smoke.0=-41.10, -11.80, -3.10, fx_smoke_f6
Smoke.1=-41.10, -7.30, -3.10, fx_smoke_f6
Smoke.2=-41.10, 7.30, -3.10, fx_smoke_f6
Smoke.3=-41.10, 11.80, -3.10, fx_smoke_f6
The archive fsx_avro_vulcan_engine_smoke.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||08.10.10||1.71 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.