FSX Flight Simulation Addon Tracker Utility
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 420.58 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This little tool helps you keep a list of your favorite airports with the option to export this list to Google Earth. Easily choose an airport for today's flight and access additional airport data through Sam High's FSXDB. By Tobias Wagner.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 or higher (usually installed on current systems).
- Strongly recommended: an installation of Google Earth.
- Just unzip the contents of this archive and put them anywhere you like.
- To start, run the "FlightSimAddonTracker.exe".
- Adding airports to the list:
- Click "New". Enter the ICAO* airport code. Click "Autofill".
- Optional: enter a rating and comment. Click "OK".
- If there is no Auto-fill data available you can manually enter the airport information. The latitude and longitude must be entered in decimal format, e.g. 51.94166666666667 for 51'56'30''.
- Editing an entry:
- Select a list entry. Click "Edit". (See above.)
- Removing airports from the list:
- Select a list entry. Click "Remove".
- Export to Google Earth:
- Clicking this button will create a .kml file from your airport list that can be opened with Google Earth. You will find your airports sorted into folders with the country name. When you select an entry a label will show the comment you entered for this airport as well as a link to FSXDB which will show you additional airport info. See included screenshots.
- Don't forget to save before you exit the application.
- International Civil Aviation Organization; the code consists of usually 4 letters (with some exceptions) e.g. EGLL for London-Heathrow; don't confuse it with the 3 letter IATA (International Air Transport Association) code.
The archive flightsimaddontracker.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.