FS2004 AFCAD2 Files For Austria
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 141.05 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Includes the six largest airports in Austria, LOWG, LOWI, LOWK, LOWL, LOWS, LOWW. FS2004 only. By Lukas Haselsteiner.
- LOWG -The taxiway x is missing in the scenery. I haven't included this taxiway.
- LOWI - In LOWI don't exist fix Parking-Positions, so the Gates don't have real names.
- LOWK - Don't know.
- LOWL - The taxiways y and z aren't designed at Linz. I created my AFCAD-file so, that the aircrafts didn't use the taxiways y and z. So it doesn't matter!
- LOWS - Some standard taxiway signs are on the taxiways. At the moment AFCAD isn't able to change these signs.
- LOWW - The new taxiway A3 is missing in the Austrian Airports! Another taxiway was closed, because of the new taxiway A3. But this closed taxiway is used in the scenery "Austrian Airports"! So the Ground-Charts and the signs on the airport aren't the same.
The name of the closed taxiway was A9. It's named A9 in the Austrian Airports too. I used the names of the chart. This are the new names. So use a chart! In Vienna there are Gates with names like 6B, 6C, 6D and so on. But at the MS FS you aren't allowed to use letters in the names. So in my file the Gates are named GateB 6, GateC 6, GateD 6 and so on. At the moment the AIs only use one runway for takeoff and landing. I'll change this as soon it is possible.
The archive afaust04.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.