FS2004 AFCAD2 File For Schiphol Airport
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 336.19 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam, the Netherlands (EHAM). Includes landclass and AFCAD2 files. This AFCAD2 includes almost all the gates in their real world locations with real gate numbers (some are slightly modified because of MS's poor job on the terminal and apron area, the rest are missing due to lack of room). Airlines are placed at their real gates. By Victor Nauta.
- Dual runway system, runways 18C/36C en 18R/36L are used in both ways. (This isn't realistic but it can handle the traffic flow. Some times this doesn't work, don't ask me why this is because I don't get it either.)
- Every runway and taxiway has shoulders, like in real life.
- Runway 18R/36L added (MS forgot it)
- Some taxiways have been modified, as again, MS messed up.
- Some taxiways have been modified, for better traffic flow.
- And one of the hardest projects, the airport roads. They are all closed taxiways, and are unconnected to the main airfield in any way, so you will never get a plane taxiing on them. But as airport roads are just as visual as the runway or taxiways, and they add a bit (i think) to the eye candy, i added almost all of them in, using pictures and maps.
All in all this looks and feels alot better than the default airfield and it is really stretching AFCAD to it's max.
- 135 parking spots total
- 104 Gates
- 13 Cargo
- 4 Docks
- 14 GA parkings
The archive ehamafc2.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME.txt||12.15.03||1.84 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.