FS2004 AFCAD2 File For LIRN
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 7.39 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 5 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Napoli Capodichino, Italy, with exact dimensions for the runways plus all current parking and taxiways. By Roberto Siciliano.
- Simply drop the AF2_LIRN.bgl file into your Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery folder. FS will automatically recognise the file, and install it.
- To uninstall, delete the AF2_LIRN.bgl file, and FS will revert to the default settings.
The AFCAD contains:
- All stands.
- Exact dimensions of the runway and taxiways.
- Taxiways and parkings names.
- Dedicated stands.
The archive af2_lirn.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.