FSX Star Airways Boeing 767-300WL
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 21.47 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This aircraft is a mid-size, wide-body twin-engine jet airliner built by Boeing Commercial. As of December 2012, Boeing has delivered more than 2240 aircraft around the world. This variant is powered by the Pratt and Whitney JT9D. You must own the Level D B767 payware package to use these textures. This model with work with both version with or with out winglets. Auto install with Repaint Manager. Color design by J.D. Starseed. Repaint work by Kevin Keegan.
NOTE! This livery will work in both Non-winglet and winglet versions. Use the same 5 steps below.
- Unzip the downloaded file and extract the ldx . livery file.
- Place the texture file in the "Dowloads" folder in your LVLD_763_Winglet aircraft folder.
- Go to Repaint Manager in the Level D aircraft folder.
- Click on the 'Add Repaint to Install' button and select / LDS767_Repaint_Level_D_Simulations_B767-300ER_PW_Winglet_Star_Airways.ldx
- Livery Manager will manage install from there. That's it enjoy!
The archive lvld_767-300_wl_str.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Level D 767 300 Wglts||05.23.13||0 B|
|Aircraft install_READ ME !!_AUTO LOAD.txt||05.23.13||2.13 kB|
|Archive created by free jZip.url||12.22.11||58 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.