FSX SAHSA Airlines Honduras Boeing 737-800NGX WL
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 24.26 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint for the payware PMDG B737-800NGX WL. This work is dedicated to all the people who flew with TAN SAHSA, and for all of us that would like to see the blue livery and the five stars flying again to and from Honduras. In 1990, the two Honduran airlines merged into a single name, known as "TAN SAHSA". By Claudio H Sabillon.
Screenshot of SAHSA Airlines Honduras Boeing 737-800NGX WL.
- Go to C:/programsfiles/fsx/simobjects/airplanes/pmdg737-800ngx copy and paste the folder name "texture.sahsa".
- After that open your airplane.cfg file located at the same paht:C:/programsfiles/fsx/simobjects/airplanes/pmdg737-800ngxand modify by adding the text below.
- Replace the x "[fltsim.x]"for the next number of your textures sequence number for example "[fltsim.2]"[fltsim.3]".
title=PMDG 737-800NGX TAN SAHSA AIRLINES
ui_variation=SAHSA Airlines HONDURAS
airline_name=SAHSA airlines designed by "Claudio H. Sabillon"
description=Boeing 737-800 powered by CFM engines v 1.0\nPMDG Simulations\nProduced under license from Boeing Management Company.\n\nBoeing 737, 737-800 & Boeing are among the trademarks owned by Boeing.
The archive pmdg_737-800ngx_wl_sasha_plane.zip has 20 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|PMDG 737-800NGX WL SASHA PLANE||04.24.15||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.