FSX NZ West Coast Photoreal Scenery
ABOUT THIS SCENERY
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.18 GB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
ABOUT THIS SCENERY
West Coast is photo scenery that covers a large area from Karamea in the North to Neils Beach at Jackson Bay in the South Airports covered Westport, Greymouth, and Hokitika. Airfields covered Karamea, Franz Joseph, Fox Glacier, Haast and Neils Beach
IMPORTANT: These files are designed to blend in with ORBX NZSI will also work with VLC
- Unzip the West Coast file into the Addon scenery folder of your FSX or P3D installation.
- You will now need to start FSX or P3D and add this scenery to your scenery list.
- Within the FSX or P3D shell, click Settings
- In the Other settings box to the left of the screen, select the Scenery Library button.
- Select the Add Area button from the list to the left of the screen.
- Navigate to the location of the West Coast folder in the Addon scenery folder of your FSX or P3D installation.
- Highlight the West Coast Folder and click OK (Note: Do not double-click to enter the folder- just highlight it by clicking it once and click OK)
- Click OK to accept the changes. A screen will display indicating that the scenery is being added to the scenery database.
D Cunniffe: Photo Placement and Autogen
Ian Warren: Autogen
The archive nz_west_coast_upload.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|002-Granity and Stockton Mine.jpg||12.30.16||62.47 kB|
|007-Ikamatua looking south down the grey Valley.jpg||12.30.16||61.13 kB|
|008-Greymout and Cobdon.jpg||12.30.16||53.18 kB|
|009-Gladstone looking north to Greymouth.jpg||12.30.16||70.80 kB|
|012-Lake Brunner.jpg||12.30.16||52.60 kB|
|023-Niels Beach Jackson Bay.jpg||12.30.16||62.44 kB|
|West Coast Readme.txt||12.30.16||2.99 kB|
|West Coast.zip||12.29.16||2235.56 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.