FSX Find Hurricane Bill Mission
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.86 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Find Hurricane Bill and others. This mission will allow pilots to search for Hurricane Bill until it dissipates. You can used it to find other hurricanes as the season continues. You will need Hi Fi's "Active Sky" weather program since it's the only one that depicts a hurricane perfectly in FSX. Uses the Orion P3 in NOA's livery as the default aircraft but you can use any you desire. Have a good flight hunting hurricanes. By Gera Godoy Canova.
1) Place the .BGL file in your FSX/ Addon Scenery/Scenery Directory
2) Activate the file by opening and closing FSX
3) Place the MISSION FOLDER in Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Missions\Emergency Folder
4) GO TO FSX MISSION MENU choose "Emergency" find the Mission "HURRICANE BILL" AND START.
You will fly from BERMUDA and search for the hurricane using NOA's Map.
Fly to the EYE take some pics and return tu Bermuda.
Have a nice flight.
The archive hubill.zip has 22 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|NOA MAP.jpg||08.20.09||520.62 kB|
|read me first.txt||08.20.09||808 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.