FSX A U-Boat In The Amazon? Mission
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.73 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A U-Boat In The Amazon? Captain Igmar Schroonk set course west 23 degrees right toward the South American coast. He now realized that this was the end and the only possible course for survival. The southern Atlantic was rough but he knew the ocean as he knew the palm of his hand. After a week of very slow passage and on a sunny day at the bridge of the boat, Hans Slother noticed, in his binoculars, the green coast of Brazil and called his captain. That night at 12 miles from the mouth of the great Amazon River Igmar called his crew and told them his plan, which he had very carefully elaborated. "This is my proposal" he said to the outlook of all the men in the darkened submarine. We get into the river during the night and slip through any observation post, if there are any, then proceed very slowly up river" ... it was 1944. By Gera Godoy Canova.
I recomend you also Download "Plan-G” which uses the acclaimed and versatile Google Maps mapping tool. Any geographical feature which exists in Google Maps can be included in your flight plans, and all the features of Google Maps are fully available. Overlaid on the Google Map are the necessary navigation features extracted from FS - controlled airspace, airports, navaids, VRPs, etc., with automatic switching at lower zoom levels to avoid clutter. Use it with all flights of Nepal DeLuxe for a great siming experience.
1) Make a Directory called "U-BOAT AMAZON" and make two sub-directories called "SCENERY" and "TEXTURE"
2) Unzip the files to a Temporal Directory.
3) Place all .BGL and LC files in the "SCENERY" sub directory just created
4) Place all .BMP files in the "TEXTURE" sub directory just created
5) Place all .PL, FLT, FSSAVE AND WX files found enclosed in your--- C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR NAME\My Documents\Flight Simulator X Files
6) Place the finished "U-BOAT AMAZON" Directory in FSX/Addon Scenery Directory. Now go to FSX and jump to The Menu and ADD the Directory to the list Scenery.
7) Print the .JPG MAPs for flight reference AS WELL AS THE INSTRUCTIONS
You are now ready to start your flights.....
Thank you for downloading my scenery and FLIGHTS hope you enjoy your stay.
The archive subma1.zip has 34 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|ROUTE MAP AND SEARCH AREA.jpg||09.27.10||271.53 kB|
|PANAMA CITY TO BELEM.FLT||09.27.10||14.64 kB|
|PANAMA CITY TO BELEM.FSSAVE||09.27.10||131.44 kB|
|PANAMA CITY TO BELEM.WX||09.27.10||345.38 kB|
|BELEM TO MACAPA.FLT||09.27.10||13.90 kB|
|BELEM TO MACAPA.FSSAVE||09.27.10||121.53 kB|
|BELEM TO MACAPA.WX||09.27.10||342.77 kB|
|MACAPA TO SANTAREM.FLT||09.27.10||13.58 kB|
|MACAPA TO SANTAREM.FSSAVE||09.27.10||131.47 kB|
|MACAPA TO SANTAREM.WX||09.27.10||166.72 kB|
|The Amazon Tale.pdf||09.28.10||63.14 kB|
|INSTRUCTIONS FOR FLIGHTS.jpg||09.28.10||164.91 kB|
|read me first.txt||09.28.10||1.69 kB|
|HIDE THE BOOT.jpg||09.28.10||446.42 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.