FSX TaxiJet Learjet 45
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.01 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
TaxiJet Learjet 45. Textures only for the default Bombardier Lear 45. By Steven Frost, UkPilots Organisation.
A repaint of the default Bombardier Learjet 45 in TaxiJet colours. Very nice deep red instead of the default Dark blue. I have also made the rivets stand out more on the wings. The fuselage is still the default white as that is the colour is it on a real TaxiJet aircraft. Textures ONLY for the default Flight Simulator X Learjet 45.
How To Install The Texture:
1. Unzip the texture.ThunderboltAir folder to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Lear45
2. open the Aircraft.cfg in a text editor (Notepad is advised) and place the following text under the las entery.
title=Learjet 45 Taxi Jet
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Jet"
description="The Model 45 is Learjet's first all-new aircraft since Bill Lear's first Model 23. Although it looks like a Learjet, it has only half the parts of a Model 35, reflecting a significant design progression. The parameters set down for the 45 called for it to have the performance of the Learjet 35, the handling of the Learjet 31A, and greater cabin space than the competition."
3. Replace the XX with the next number in the sequence (2 if you havn't installed any textures before)
4. Your are now ready to fly your new Learjet Through the sky. Enjoy!
The archive ukpljtt.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me.txt||10.06.07||1.67 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.