FSX CanarySim's Xporter Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.65 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
CanarySim's Xporter. This is a small tool that will help you to migrate your Project Canarias 2006 scenery (PROJCA61.ZIP, PROJCA62.ZIP, PROJCA63.ZIP) from FS2004 to FSX in a very fast way. By Francisco Urquia and Luis O. Bethencourt.
This is a very small tool which will help you to migrate your Project Canarias 2006 scenery from FS9 to FSX in a very fast way.
MAIN INSTALLATION PROCEDURES:
- Just unzip this file and execute the xporter.exe file.
- Once opened, fill up both the FS9 and FSX fields by clicking the buttons at their right.
- Then simply, click the XPORT button, and it will copy the whole seasonal textures of Projca 2006.
- Once done that, get into your FSX and setup the scenery library following this order:
GCLA - AIRPORT
Notes: All scenery folders are placed inside your FSX/CanarySIm/Project Canarias 2006/Terrain - Data, all of them but the one from GCLA - AIRPORT's entry, which belongs to the folder FSX/CanarySim/Project Canarias 2006/Airport- Data/GCLA.
When adding all the entries from ../Terrain - Data, enable the option "CACHE THIS SCENERY" so it'll improve the scenery performance and reduce the textures blurries.
- Restart your FSX, then you'll be good to go!
To get more detailed information, read the readme.pdf file included into this download.
The archive xporter.zip has 38 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|CanarySim XPORTER||09.30.08||0 B|
|ADDON SCENERY||09.30.08||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.