FSX Auburn Municipal Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 270.82 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Auburn Municipal Airport (KAUN), Auburn, California (CA). Updates taxiways, runways, aprons and other aspects based on Google Earth. By Phillip Coyle.
This scenery package updates Auburn Muniicipal airport in Northern California. Taxiways, runways, aprons, and other aspects of the airport were updated using real satellite images from Google Earth were used for accuracy. Many default scenery objects were placed from the FSX scenery libraries.
Thanks for downloading!
Note - Compilation
The BGL files in this scenery package were designed and compiled using Airport Design Editor.
Note - Scenery
This packages uses scenery from the default FSX libraries. In order for the majority of these objects to appear, scenery settings of at least NORMAL are required
Installation is quick and easy:
1. Copy the two BGL files (KAUN_ADE.BGL and KAUN_ADE_CVX.BGL) into your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder.
2. That's it! Load up Flight Simulator X and changes will be present.
Uninstallation is even quicker and easier than installing:
1. Remove the two BGL files (KAUN_ADE.BGL and KAUN_ADE_CVX.BGL) from your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder.
2. Load Flight Simulator X and changes will be present.
This is a freeware package, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! I am not responsible for any damage caused to your computer.
No support is offered for these files.
The archive kaun_sce.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.