FSX Konya Airport (LTAN) Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 73.18 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Konya Airport (LTAN) Scenery, Turkey. Updated version of the Konya Airport (LTAN), featuring newly modeled civil and military terminal buildings and apron area, for FSX (SP2). Created mainly by FSDS 3.5.1, the scenery includes terminal buildings, realistically placed autogen and various scenery objects, afd file, and some photoreal terrain textures. By Sunay Kilic.
Updated version of the Konya Airport (LTAN), featuring newly modeled civil and military terminals and apron area, for FSX (SP2). Konya Airport is basically a military airfield situated in central Anatolia and is a favorite location for NATO low level flight exercises, and also was used as AWACS field for many years. It is also the base of the Turkish Stars, the aerobatic demonstration team of the Turkish Air Force. Created mainly by FSDS 3.5.1, the scenery includes terminal buildings, realistically placed autogen and various scenery objects, afd file, and some photoreal terrain textures.
First delete/uninstall any previous installation of the LTAN airfield.
a) Let the auto-installer (ltan10x.exe) do the installation and indicate the folder where you want the scenery folder to be installed, (i.e., C:/ Program Files / Microsoft Games / Microsoft Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery or wherever your other add-on scenery folders are present).
b) Activate the scenery within FSX (i.e.,FSX main screen select SETTINGS, SCENERY LIBRARY, ADD AREA and add the LTAN Konya folder).
d) Adjust your FSX scenery options - The scenery is done by both scenery objects and autogen, so to see the details both your "Scenery complexity" and "Autogen density" settings must be at least DENSE or higher. To see the photoreal textures you must have your "Texture resolution" setting to 60cm max.
- The new scenery objects are created with FSDS 3.5.1 and FSDSxTweak 2.7,
- Other objects used are mainly default FSX and also some FSXA objects.
Except that the apron lights and HAS are from Jim Dhaenens, the C-130 and B412 models are from Jean-Pierre Fillion, the F-16 is from Ole Egholmand, the F-5 and KC-135 models are from Guy Diotte.
- Has some static aircraft models, including a basic depiction of the Turkish Stars team (they can be eliminated deleting the ais_static_aircraft.bgl file).
- Has updated photoreal textures (with kind permission of MS) covering a 8km x 8km area, containing summer day and also night textures, of 1m resolution.
- Has landclass of the surrounding Konya area.
- Has highway traffic around the airfield.
- Smoke effects (some factorys stacks throughout the year and some chimneys only in winter months).
- Has recently installed ILS implemented.
- Has parking spots for military AI traffic
Delete the LTAN Konya folder.
The archive ltan10x.zip has 15 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.