FSX Indianapolis International Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 44.95 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 5 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scenery Indianapolis International Airport, v2.0. Included are the two .bgl files for the updated KIND Indianapolis International Airport, Indianapolis, Indiana (IN). Added are generic/default buildings for the new terminal, jetways at the new terminal, many aprons, Fedex area, some apron lighting, and vehicle roads. Basically, the airport looks as it is now in 2010. The buildings are all generic and default non-custom buildings; no custom made buildings. Requires FSX_LTS.ZIP and FSXRDRS.ZIP. By Chris Homko.
These 2 BGL files were designed with latest version of ADEX (v1.47.07) and made only for FSX, THESE WILL NOT WORK IN FS2004!
There are 2 BGL files: KIND_ADEX_CJH.BGL and KIND_ADEX_CJH_CVX.BGL
1. Download fsx_lts.zip and fsxrdrs.zip by Jim Dhaenens and unzip them following their instructions.
2. Create the KIND/scenery folders before unzipping inside the Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery/ folders.
3. Unzip the BGL files and place them into the: Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery/KIND/scenery/ folder.
4. Start up Flight Sim x and from the main menu click on SETTINGS then click on SCENERY LIBRARY then click on ADD AREA. Navigate to your KIND folder and then click on "OK". Also add the FSX_LTS and FSXrdrs folders you also unzipped earlier.
1. Remove the BGL file by Start up Flight Sim x and from the main menu click on SETTINGS then click on SCENERY LIBRARY.
2. Scroll the list up or down if needed to find "KIND" and click on it.
3. Click on DELETE AREA.
4. Now you may use any folder browsing program such as explorer to delete the KIND/scenery folders.
ADE Utility - Jon Masterson.
Jim Dhaenens for fsx_lts.zip and fsxrdrs.zip.
The archive kind_cjh_2010_v20.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.